Thursday, August 13, 2009

School Starts!!

We went outside to take pictures and Tyson sat on the driveway watching all of the kids at the bus stop. Avery had to stand with the kids waiting for the bus until they left-which I didn't mind, because all of the parents were standing there cheering me on, one even brought me a BOX of Kleenex!!

On the way to school, she was having a fit because the cars in front of us weren't moving as fast as she thought they should. Everytime one vehicle inched up, she yelled for daddy to GO-there moving!!
AWWW.....one last reminder to use good manners and mind the first time. Sweet daddy!! It's a good thing she was smilling, because I think daddy would have cried if she did.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I teared up, just reading this!

    ReplyDelete