Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Captain Jack"

I wish I had pictures!! We took the kids to the baseball game tonight and they had a blast. We sat right behind home plate and it was not very busy, so Captain Jack the mascot came and sat right beside the kids and played with them for a while. Avery and Tyson were SO excited about it; they shook hands, played peek a boo, gave hi-fives, and laughes ALOT! After a while, Captain Jack came back and brought Tyson an autographed baseball bat. (tyson's size-it was small) I took pictures with my camera, but I don't know how to get them from there to here! Avery felt a little left out, so Josh took her to the sales room and bought her a bat. They went and found Captain Jack and Avery asked him for his "address" (autograph) so he signed hers too. They are the happiest kids around tonight. The WHOLE ride home the two of them talked about their experience. It was great!

1 comment: