Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Few Pictures for the memory books!

Well, this is it! She is dressed and ready! She was SUPER excited~excited enough to be WIDE awake at 4:00 am this morning. It didn't help things that Tyson was sick and throwing up, but why not? School has started back, it's time for sickness and crazy bedtime schedules, right? Anyway, she had a blast getting ready today. She wanted to use new cream in her hair to make it softer, and got dressed the first time I asked her. She was even convinced that her breakfast made gave her great energy!



I told Josh that she was too big to pick up now, but he told me NEVER. Just as he put her down, he told her to grab his hand because we were in the parking lot and she said "dad, I'm in kindergarten!" He just looked at me with the saddest eyes. I could have cried!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment