Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to work :)

It's back to work for me (finally)!! Who would have thougth I would have said that!!! After the year I had at school last year, I thought I would never be ready to get back to a classroom, but here we are, and I am ready! It'l like a kid on the first day of school~what to wear, truck loaded down with all of my classroom stuff, couldn't sleep last night, and up early this morning. This will probably be the only post before work~I'm sure I won't be up early anymore. It's supposed to rain today, so I am going to leave the truck in the garage to keep my things safe and also to see how much room I will actually have in my new room. Keep your fingers crossed!

Avery and Tyson are good! We went outside about 6:00 last night to let the kids ride their bikes for a minute since Avery's headache finally went away about 3:00, and ended up with another block party in our yard. We were sitting out in our chairs watching the kids and here come two different sets of neighbors and all their kids. We played outside until about 8:00 and finally decided to go get all the kids ready for bed since the big kids had school today. It's nice to be able to sit and talk with neighbors from all over. Josh loves talking to Nick who is a pilot and hear about all of his training with the air force. Avery and Tyson are both still asleep this morning. They are about to get up and get ready to head to work with me! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment