Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Goodmorning all!! We're up and not so at it this morning! Josh woke me up at 7:00 this morning so I could exercise~it didn't go so well! I did get up, but didn't make it all the way through my Sharon Mann workout.
Josh had a terrible headache this morning so he skipped out on the workout as well.
Avery woke up in a super sweet mood this morning and she is now watching t.v. and holding her baby brother. Oh, they can be so sweet sometimes~it doesn't last too long. Speaking of brother~he woke up crying and crawled out of of his room on the floor. I scooped him up with a blanket and rocked him for a second before he made me pull off his diaper. (he said it hurt) then he refused to put underwear or a diaper on. So that is where we are!! Avery just came in to tell me that Tyson poked her in the head with a crayon~see, I told you it wouldn't last long!
We plan on going to the library to get a few more books today. Then it's off to the pool I think.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning,
    I'm impressed that you two even attempt exercise in the morning, sure don't happen at our house.
    Hope ya'll have a great day,
    Poppy/Da

    P.S.
    Enjoy swimming while all the rest of us are hard at work!! ha,ha

    ReplyDelete